1. All-Purpose Cleaner DIY
Natural All-Purpose Cleaner Recipe
- 2 cups of water
- 2 cups of white vinegar
- 20 drops of melaleuca essential oil
- 30 drops of lemon essential oil
- 1 teaspoon of natural dish soap
Take all of the ingredients above and mix them together in a spray bottle. Take the bottle and shake it up so all the ingredients will mix well before you use them. Spray the mix onto your cabinets, counters, toilets, floors, bathtub, and anywhere else that needs to be cleaned and disinfected.
2. Mint Cleaner Spray For Mirrors And Windows
Minty-Fresh Cleaning Spray
- 1/4 of a cup of vodka or rubbing oil
- 3 cups of distilled water
- 20 drops of spearmint or peppermint oil
- 1/4 cup of vinegar
Take the ingredients listed above and mix them together to create your very own minty cleaner for windows and mirrors. You can also use this homemade cleaner on stainless steel. Take the spray and start to spray away then wipe off the residue with towels or a clean cloth.
3. Homemade Toilet Cleaner
Essential Oil Toilet Cleaner
- 3/4 cup of water
- 30 drops of eucalyptus essential oil
- 1/4 cup of hydrogen peroxide
- 1/2 cup of baking soda
- 1/3 cup of liquid dishwashing detergent
Combine the ingredients that are listed above and pour the essential oil cleaner into a spray bottle of choice. You can get all of the ingredients at a local dollar general or dollar tree to help you save money. Spray the solution on all over your toilet to disinfect and remove stains. Now scrub, scrub, scrub!
4. Homemade Shower Spray
DIY Shower Cleaner
- 15 drops of tea tree oil essential oil
- 15 drops of lime essential oil
- 1 teaspoon of natural liquid dish detergent
- 1/2 cup of rubbing alcohol
- 1 cup of white vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups of water
Mix the ingredients, shake it up, and spray all over your shower to get rid of stains and to disinfect. You can store this shower cleaner away in a spray bottle from the dollar store.