Want to raise your bathrooms IQ? You can now with a smart mirror!
Interested in a smart mirror? Smart homes are all the rage with today’s advances in technology but most smart products aren’t designed for every room of your home, especially your bathroom. Smart mirrors have now made their debut and they are dominating the market!
What can a smart mirror do?
Depending on the device, a smart mirror can do a multitude of things. Some of the most common smart mirror features are:
- Voice Control
- Motion Control
- Touch Control
- Adjust Lighting Levels
- Play Music
- Updates On: Traffic, Weather, & Calendar Events
- Online Shopping
- Compatible with voice assistants like Alexa or Google
- Connectivity to other smart products
For example, we’re comparing two of the top popular smart mirrors below for you to see their advanced capabilities.
Kohler Smart Mirror Features
- KOHLER® Konnect
- Voice Controlled
- Motion Activated
- Controls other KOHLER smart products
- Multiple Lighting Levels
- Works with Amazon Alexa
- Works with Google Assistant
- Sizes: 24″, 34″, 40″
Seura Smart Mirror Features
- Customization in:
- mirror size
- display location within the mirror
- Voice & Touch Control
- Google Play
- SMART Control -control hub for all of your smart products
- Size: 27″
The advances in technology are amazing! If you would like to view more content related to smart mirrors then visit the Kitchen And Bath blog.